Thursday 7 October 2010

We did it!!!

We did it and it will take more than just say "we did it". We are freshly back and full of emotions and feelings which are currently difficult to describe but the least I/we can do is a big sigh of relief... and a picture of the certificate!!!

This one is mine, I am sure Paul will post his later:


Oh yes, the good African people thought I looked younger than my age and recorded my age as five years less than I actually am. The mountain has miraculous effects, apparently :-)

Plenty of blog posts will follow in the next few days, at the minute I am just getting used to be back to the civilisation, cleaning and de-dusting all my clothing and keep thinking about one very special hill in Tanzania...

3 comments:

  1. What a magnificent, beautiful sight that is! The 24th September will always be etched in your memory, just as the 1st March will be for me. An outstanding and fantastic achievement - you did it. Well done to you both!

    Best wishes,

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can't wait to read your trip report when you get around to posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thank you for your comments!

    I am currently updating the Czech version of the blog and then start with this one, hopefully Paul will start writing his views and how he perceived the whole trip very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete