Tuesday 14 September 2010

3 days to go!

Three days to the departure and I got a cold. Paul said it was a nature's way of protecting all the people around me from having to experience my over-excitement at going on holiday! :-) I just hope it disappears by Thursday night!

Everything seems to be sorted now, we will be able to swap our pre-2003 dollar notes at the Birmingham airport on Friday, Paul is finally getting his Malarone tablets - we need to take our first one on Thursday already!! -, I've visited all possible doctors I could (the dentist today) so everything is coming together :-) Apart from my runny nose and sore throat. At least it distracted me from my hip problem (does it by any chance look like I am falling apart :-D?) which is getting better, I hope.

Soooo... going to get some quality sleep time and sip Lemsip with honey and whiskey and hopefully sweat the cold out as next Tuesday I will be sweating from totally different reasons!
Good night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment